Wednesday, June 8, 2011

take a walk.

So I have been neglected this blog so much. I have been busy with my photography, training for my 5k, and of course my family, including traveling to Texas. But we are back and have many projects to work on. So I now will have some stuff to post. Hooray! I plan on also tracking my training progress for my new goal... a 10k! woot woot!

For today I just thought I would share something we really enjoy since we have had such nice weather lately! Our boys LOVE going for walks in their wagon. Best Christmas present from their Gaga by far!

Hello Mr. Bright Eyes!
love the dirt on his cheek. it's a sign of a fun day. ;)
shirt: GAP jeans: GAP shoes: ROSS

LOL. I had to include the first pic because I thought it was really funny. I am explaining to Brett how to work the camera. Even though he knows already. ;)

I am such a T-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I have a ton of plain t's. Though I thought this T was a little fancier since it has rolled cuffs. I know.. I'm easily impressed.


1 comment:

  1. I have that shirt from Gap... But in the orange/red color. Its one of my ultimate faves! I should have bought more colors. I love that we have the same style!

    ReplyDelete