Thursday, June 9, 2011

Humble Abode// Family Room

For the past two months I have been debating whether or not I should paint the wall our picture gallery is on. I'm thinking of a darker, blue-grey. Just to help the photos pop more. I just need a little more pizazz to the room. I'm also on the lookout for a skinny table to put on the wall under the frames, like in my inspiration photo. Maybe new pillows and drapes as well... I wish I was an interior designer, then this wouldn't be so hard!

My main concern with the blue wall is that it will clash with my Christmas decor... ;)




 my inspiration..

1 comment:

  1. Do it!!!! Do it!!!!! At least the paint and the table for now. Christmas stuff goes with anything, especially blue. Blue is a compliment color of green..and red and blue go good together...and it's only for a month...when you will LOVE seeing your blue wall.....the whole year round!!!! Do it!!!!!!!!

    p.s. You inspiration is divine!!!

    ReplyDelete