Wednesday, June 29, 2011

i heart make up : new loves


yesterday i made a trip down to sephora and nordstroms. my friend brooke accompanied me, showing me some of her faves, which helped a lot. i am pretty simple, usually wearing neutral eye shadows and nude lipgloss, but i wanted to jazz it up a little bit. so we headed to the MAC counter. apparently blue eyeshadow compliments brown eyes beautifully, so that is what i did. and i love it. i also got blue velvet lashliner, which is still dark like black with a tint of blue and sparkles. :)

1. BUXOM lips - celeste
2. BUXOM lashliner - blue velvet
3. BENEFIT play sticks (foundation/concealer) - paper dolls
4. MAC eyeshadows (left to right) - amber lights (for crease), deep truth (corners), naked lunch (eyelid), mylar (highlighter)

1 comment:

  1. Ciara what is lash liner?? like eye liner?? I loveeeee mac!! I will never go back to anything but when it comes to lips, eyeshadow, and the studio fix foundation!

    ReplyDelete